If you have any issues uploading a file, please contact our department for assistance at email@example.com
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DO NOT submit any information that is considered sensitive or confidential using the email address link above.
- For Complainants - When providing supporting documentation for a consumer complaint, please list your consumer complaint reference number, if it has been provided to you.
- For Responding Institutions - Please use the consumer complaint reference number provided when submitting a response and corresponding documentation for a consumer complaint filed against your institution.
- For Referring Agencies or Departments - Please follow the steps provided below when forwarding a consumer complaint, which appears to come under the Tennessee Department of Financial Institutions regulatory authority.
- On this page, select the “Choose File” or "Browse..." button.
- Select document you wish to upload.
- Select “Open”
- Enter the text you see in the image left of the box.
- Select “Upload File”
- Verify that the following message is displayed: Thank you. Your file uploaded successfully.
Note: the size of the file must be less than 256MB(262144KB)